Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Verkiai - 15 - damage textures

Hi, all.
I dont like to do this stuff, now is 2019, but a lot od sh** PC owners, asking me strange things :D
Well, I make this reduced textures version. But for saving time and file size, I make just for one of each SS. So you by slef, need to copy each and rename in to: track-721_O_textures, track-721_E_textures, 
track-720_O_textures, track-720_E_textures,
track-723_O_textures, track-723_E_textures.
And folders inside of each archive...


Every stage, must to have 3 texture archives. Make bacup before, and good luck!

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. horrible job you did on the verkiai stage.
    I explain:
    I have a core i5 6500, gtx1070. I run Semetin and 95% of all other stages at 144hz, so 144fps. In Verkiai stages, no matter if I use the low or high resolution textures, it drops to 70-90fps.
    So the conclusion is only one: you really didn't optimize your stage, because it doesnt look better than Semetin, yet it takes the double of resources, this makes no sense.
    You have to optimize to the highest frame rate standard, the future, especially in racing simulators, is not 60fps, its 144fps and more. And RBR cannot use multiple cores of the cpu´s, so Its absolutely crucial that you optimize the stage.
    Im sorry to be so direct, but the problem is that your stage is included in various competitions and so I cannot simply avoid it.
    Its clearly not a question of texture resolution.. what can it be? polygon number count? Would you have to redesign the stage or is there something I can do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried UseCubicEnvironmentMaps = false? It could help as well.

      Delete